CASA Self Service is scheduled to be unavailable from 8pm AEDT Friday 30 October 2015 until 8pm AEDT Saturday 31 October 2015 due to a planned system upgrade.
A number of improvements will be available to all users in the upgraded CASA Self Service, including:
- a more intuitive interface for the new registration process
- users being able to monitor the progress of document submissions through CASA Self Service or via post, email and fax.
In addition, the following CASA online services will not be available for new submissions during this time:
- Medical Records System (MRS)
- Service Difficulty Reporting (SDR)
- Delegate Management Notification System (DMNS)
- Aviation Security Identity CARD (ASIC) & Aviation ID (AVID)
- Pilot Examination Office (PEXO) ─ Previously booked exams can be sat during this time, however new bookings or changes to bookings will not be possible.