Flight Safety Australia print magazine
Flight Safety Australia is available as a glossy magazine printed and delivered to your door.
Published four times a year – March, June, September and December.
Each issue is 64 pages packed with feature articles and news, historical crash analysis, accident reports, close calls, quizzes and a new, high impact ‘crash comic’.
We have two subscription options:
- $39 / year (you save 10%)
- $11 / quarter with no lock in period
Both options include free postage and handling within Australia.
Visit the online store to subscribe today.
Comments from our readers
Content is well written, informative and enjoyable:
- “Invaluable reading for aviation members.”
- “It has a great unbiased coverage of most areas of the industry.”
- “This is a unique publication full of excellent content.”
- “Informative, thought provoking and instructive.”
- “It provides unique aviation-related stories and maintenance insights, and a good read as well.”
- “Informative and technically sound publication. Entertaining writing also.”
It provides opportunities to learn from other’s mistakes:
- “It is an excellent resource of information about how easily a normal flight can go awry. It encourages me to consider beyond immediate aspects of flight to the future ramifications if each decision.”
- “Although I have been flying for 37 years, I learn from almost every flight. There are some very interesting articles and we should learn from other pilot’s experiences.”
- “The articles covering points of failure in an overall context highlight how easy it is for a mistake to occur with potentially disastrous results, and it is typically very well written in an ‘entertaining’ manner rather than talking down.”
It provides a relevant connection to real life practices:
- “Individual aviators can easily become aviation isolated and this publication provides a credible connection.”
- “Sound knowledge leads to a safer aviation environment and this can be achieved through reading Flight Safety Australia.”
- “It has always been a very informative magazine. It continually provides relevant information.”
Manage your subscription
Existing subscribers, visit the CASA Online Store and sign-in to manage your subscription.
Editorial inquiries and information for contributors
Email the editorial team in CASA’s Safety Promotion section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The magazine is currently not accepting advertisements from external entities.