Users of this site must not post or upload any content or links that are unlawful, or may defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights.
We value an open dialogue between CASA and the public. However, when commenting on this page, we ask you to follow these guidelines.
- Please don’t post comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, vexatious, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- Please don’t swear or use offensive language.
- Be respectful of others and their opinions. Don’t harass or make personal attacks against other users.
- Do not post other people’s appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam.
- Don’t link to other websites, including any non-government or off-topic pages.
Comments will be moderated before they are posted.
Any comment that breaches any of these points will not be posted.
Third party sites or profiles linked to this site are not controlled, maintained or endorsed by CASA.
To the extent permitted by law CASA is not responsible or liable for any content posted on, or uploaded to, this site by a user or any content on third-party sites linked to this site.
For more information, please visit the CASA on social media page.
To leave feedback about aviation safety issues, please visit the CASA homepage.
Flight Safety Australia will only approve comments if they are directly related aviation safety or to the issues discussed in the relevant article.