With less than a month to go until the 2015 Australian International Airshow at Avalon, CASA’s aviation subject matter experts (SMEs) and aviation safety advisors (ASAs) will be available daily to assist you with any questions on aviation.
Our experts will be available to discuss the following:
• Modernising and harmonising the rules—regulation reform
• Safety management systems
• Human factors and fatigue
• Pilot licensing and flying training—the new rules
• Remotely piloted aircraft
• Propulsion—rotary wing, piston engines and GA
• Industry complaints
• Aviation Medicine
• Ageing aircraft—SIDS/propeller and engine overhaul rule changes
• Dangerous Goods
• Sport aviation
To learn more about our experts, please click on the below articles.